|Tutorial to run multiple WhatsApp Accounts in your Android Phone|
Thanks to annoying facebook ad, I have come through a trusted app which allows you to create multiple instance of WhatsApp (2) at a single time in a phone. Parallel Space helps you to run two instance of single app which allows only one account in your phone at a time. To make it possible –
Install the Parallel Space from Play Store and ...
- Tap on freshly prepared icon on your home screen.
- Skip the intro.
- Now the landing screen like the below screenshot will introduce you with two of its great features and blank tiles. Below are a floating + icon. Tap on it.
- You don’t require connecting with internet so just ignore the warning.
- Parallel Space displays the apps which requires only single login per time. Top clone another app (if not in list) click more
- In case of WhatsApp the app is already on the list so no need to scroll and troll the app.
- As soon you tap on the app, it will be displayed on the landing page.
- Tap on the app and login with your 2nd account.
How to easily access Parallel Space without tapping the app icon?
- Open the landing page
- Click Control Center >> Settings >> Swipe to parallel space
- Now first enable swipe by swiping the button. It will show how to easily access the parallel space in a popup and ask to allow the application via permission manager.
You can also create Shortcut. Settings >> Shortcut and it creates a shortcut folder on homescreen.
That’s all from this little application which allows you to dual login on the app. Have you tried it or have a better suggestion than this (I doubt) let me know.