ShortQuote - This how to tutorial will help you to unblock almost any device which does not acquire reset button "pin hole".
I have gone through some popular device one of them is Infocus M350 which does not provide any way to hard reset it using Key Combinations. I tried using traditional way to reach recover mode (Vol + + Power Key). However, it wasn't helpful. After stumbling almost over 15 min on internet I came up with a search result which shows how to enter recovery mode on that android device.
- USB Cable
- PC/ Tab or any other OTG supported device
Follow the guide to Hard Reset Android Phone without using Reset Button
- Make sure you have atleast 15% battery left on your device.
- Switch OFF your device (in case it ON), and let it vibrate.
- Press and hold Vol Up key.
- After 5 second or so, plug USB cable on both device and PC and hold Power Key alongwith.
- After 5 second or so, once Infocus logo appears on the display, release power key.
- Android (logo) with red exclamation triangle will appear on your device if you successfully perform the above steps. Finally your device boot into recovery mode.
- Press Vol Up key (or Power button if that does not help) to enter recover mode.
- Depending on what your device or recovery is, it will display Wipe Data or Factory Reset.
- Tap or select it and select Yes.
- Reboot your device.
- Wait for almost 5-7 minutes
- Your phone will boot up.
Does it works without PC/Laptop?
- Make sure your "second" device support OTG.
- Plug OTG cable on your supported android device and connect it with Charging/Sync cable.
- Connect the cable with device you like to reset.
- Follow the above steps.