ShortQuote - GoNoise or Noise Urge Smart Watch price dropped to Rs.1699. This smartwatch is available on all online shopping sites in India, also on their official site.
Noise urge sports a 1.54 inch LCD display, camera, SIM and MicroSD card support. Read detailed Noise Urge smartwatch review with pro and cons from Au5.IN.
Noise Urge Technical Specifications
- This watch allow you to snap pictures using its 1.3MP VGA camera and record audio.
- It enables you to track sleeps, foot steps, calories and distance.
- It allow you to play and control music, create calls, has calendar, allow mobile to capture picture (remote camera).
- This app can be sync with your device in seconds with Noise BT Notification App.
- It supports both Bluetooth v3.0 and v4.0.
Noise Urge Build Specifications
On the rear (buckle) you will find small speaker mesh on the top right.
The wrist strap is made with silicone. It has a single button to stitch the watch in your wrist.
Watch Noise Urge Unboxing and Hands on Review by Gadgets Diary
Noise Urge Why to Buy (Pro)
- The complete watch resembles Apple iWatch.
- Noise urge has a 240x240 px display, the display though is not as sharp as other higher priced smartwatches but still perform better as price tag. It has a decent and quite responsive touch.
- It has UI similar to apple iWatch but with different icons.
- It allow you to snap pictures with its 1.3MP camera. You can also use this smartwatch as a remote camera by which you can trigger your smartphone camera to shoot (pictures).
- It allow you to make call directly or either via phone. The app on hitting green dialing button will ask you to how to proceed.
- Same with music player, you can play directly or control music player.
- You can hook this smartwatch with your bluetooth headset, headphone or portable bluetooth speaker.
- Its strap is made with high quality silicone material.
- It has pedometer tracker and calorie control app. The same can be used as a fitness tracker, without any doubt.
- Supports both Andoid and iOS.
Noise Urge Cons
- This smartwatch looks quite simple (sober).
- Noise urge does not allow multitasking, to record or make call you need to close music player. You can not run to app at a time (except music with calculator).
- Even though it comes with sleep tracker, it might be uncomfortable sleeping wearing it on.
- The camera placement is below the watch. It should be on the top for better camera focusing.
- The rear buckle seems to be cheap material.
- Camera quality is quite low (price ! price ! price !).
- Does not provide headphone jack.
- Some features of this smartwatch does not works with iOS. Those "some" features are - remote camera, push notifications, anti-lost.