So we have Pockets Wallet here. The Pocket Wallet by ICICI bank will help you to get your own VISA shopping card for all your payments. I just mention shopping here because this is all its purpose.
- Acceptable on all outlets (its VISA)
- No need to enter, no pin at all
- 6 digits 3D secure pin for online transaction, no its not 3D printed, you won't find it in your card (explanation for dummies)
- No minimum cash required, its free at all
- Load upto Rs.20,000
- Max transation limit is Rs.5000 a day
- No need to visit bank for allotment, it comes straight to your doorstep
- No need to visit bank at all, no paper document required only you need to show the courier guy
- Valid for 2 years (practically, I noticed it)
- Support NFC via app (no card needed)
USE OUR POCKET REFER & EARN CODE "xxu8f5" TO SUPPORT US
- Now once you successfully created your account on your home screen, swipe from the left to right for options.
- There you will find Service on the top, tap on it.
- Under Service Requests Tap on Request for Physical Card.
- Their is no fee to pay for having a pockets physical wallet. All you need to have is just Rs.100 in the wallet.
- Fill up your required information and click on confirm.
- Your card will reach you in under 14 days, promised to be in 10 days but its India bro.
- You can also track your delivery under Services tab, but for unknown reason it does not works for me.
- Have fun with it. Here is mine.
- Pockets physical VISA debit card is best for students or earning student more specifically.
- Remember it is an auto payment card so keep it safe.
- You cannot withdraw cash from it.
- The received parcel does not have any pin on it. Yes because it does not require any pin so don't waste time looking for it.
- You cannot use Pockets Wallet VISA Card to buy apps on Play Store PERIOD.